“Mom’s House is not just a job, or a career – its a family. When you walk through the door you are with a team that is ready to fulfill our mission to celebrate life and empower two generations!
There is love, growth and support for all, not just the families we serve.”Melissa Herrold
Join our team!
Mom’s House is expanding our Early Learning Program to bring in talented, passionate and committed community members wanting to make an impact for two generations.
Assistant Group Supervisors
& Group Supervisors
* Maintain a safe, orderly, and secure classroom environment by providing quality care and continuous supervision, and ensuring the safety and wellbeing of the children in his or her care at all times.
* Ensure that DHS regulations are followed.
* Complete monthly Illness and safety checklists and reports
* Create an implement Creative Curriculum approved lesson plans and activities.
* Maintain daily communication with parents through verbal and written documentation and conduct quarterly parent/teacher conferences to discuss child’s individual goals and progress.
* Evaluate classroom and individual progress by completing regular observations and assessments and recording outcomes.
* Assistant Group Supervisor and Group Supervisor will complete Ages and Stages developmental screening on newly enrolled children and meet with parents to discuss results with 45 days of enrollment.
* Perform general classroom maintenance duties to include cleaning and sanitizing, stocking materials, and equipment laundry etc.
* Maintain confidentiality of all staff, child, and family information as required by law and Agency policy and exercise appropriate discretion.
* Assistant Group Supervisors and Group Supervisors are required attend regular staff meetings.
* Assistant Group Supervisors and Group Supervisors are required to complete training hours in accordance with licensing, accreditation and agency policy.
Experience/Education: (candidates must meet 1 of the following criteria)
* A high school diploma or a general educational development certificate and (30) credit hours from an accredited college or university in early Childhood Education, child development, special education, elementary education, or human service field.
* A high school diploma or a general educational development certificate including 600 or more hours of secondary training described in DHS regulation code 3270.31(c).
* A high school diploma or general educational development certificate,15 credit hours from an accredited college or university in Early Childhood Education, Child development, Special Education, Elementary Education or the human service field and (1) year of documented experience with children.
* A high school diploma or general education development certificate and completion of a post –secondary training curriculum described in DHS regulation 3270.31
* A high school diploma or general education development certificate and two (2) years of documented experience with children.
PTO time after 6 months; Vacation time after 12 months; Paid holidays; Paid lesson planning time weekly.